Saturday, December 13, 2008

Cuttino Mobely retires from the Knicks becuase of weak heart

Cuttino Mobely retires from the Knicks because of weak heart …(for Steve Francis ???)

December 12th, 2008

above photo courtesy of mediatakeout.com

11 year NBA veteran Cuttino Mobley is retiring because of a heart condition that was found during his check up when he was traded to the New York Knicks. Mobley during 11 seasons averaged 16 points a game and was a sharpshooter from the 3 point line. Here are comments about Mobley from great buddy and former teammate Steve Francis : “I can’t put it into words. Playing with a guy, living with a guy, just knowing that every day when I wake up that’s something I can count on, that I’m going to be in practice or in a game with Cuttino. Him not being here is going to be tough for me. I don’t know what I’m going to wake up for.” In all fairness it must be said those comments are after Mobley got traded from the Houston Rockets but i think they paint a picture of what Mobley means to a team or at least Steve Francis.

I remember hearing about Cuttino Mobley’s place getting robbed back in 2006. He lost $500,000 in cash and some of Steve Francis’s jewlery. What is Stevie “Franchise’s” jewels doing at your apartment …. ?? In any case good luck to you in whatever life (lifestyle) you choose after basketball.

- Miles Cyrus

No comments:

Post a Comment